- 12 years of experience in education.
- I have worked in different roles in education including Substitute Teacher, Spanish Teacher, Spanish Curriculum Coordinator, Pre-K English Teacher and Primary Principal in México, Paraguay and China.
- Bachelor Degree in Educational Intervention.
- Bachelor Degree in General Education.
- TESOL and TEFL Certification.
I strongly believe that love, trust, fun and freedom are important tools to facilitate learning in children, and make them autonomous, respectful, and happy people.